Replace bumper/tail-light on 85

Hello everyone.  I'm new to this list and to Scirocco's, and I've got a
couple questions.

I'm looking at an 85 8-valve that I can get for a really good deal.  The
car is in good mechanical shape and runs very strong.  The only flaw is a
hit to the back end (the owner was pulling out of a parking place and was
hit) on the driver's side.  The tail light is broken, the left rear fender
has a slight dent and the bumper looks a bit tweaked.  The frame is
straight though.My question is, how easy is it to replace the tail light
and the bumper?  Are these parts readily available from a
junkyard/dismantler (Bug World, etc)?

Thanks for any input, and maybe soon I'll be a Scirocco owner.

-b
`92 Corrado SLC

Brian Peterson
http://www.best.com/~airvent <--------- Updated!
http://www.best.com/~airvent/eastern <----- Chrome BMX
"I could have sworn I heard someone say 'feel free.'  They made it sound so
easy."  - Kiss it Goodbye