what next

Thanks for the advice on the oil cooler;  duly noted.  Oh well, I guess I'll
just have to try to find something else to spend that tax refund on.

btw, I tried JB weld on my sagging fuel tank heat shield and it seems to be
holding up well.

thanks again.
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
Greg Faust         "I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol"

 84 GTI -bone stock, low miles, black "Got any staight gti wheels for sale?
		Previous owner liked curbs."
 87 16v Scirocco -low milage, good running donor
 88 16v Scirocco -typical mods, daily driver, red, pushing 200k miles on
           original drive train.
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw