Re: Scirocco.org...

jbromley@enterprise.net wrote:

> Just a quickie.
>
> I've got an EXCELLENT program for doing stats on who visits the
> pages. If Kevin can supply a .log file for the site, I can run the
> prog on it and we'll be able to keep track of it better. Whadyaknow!

Cool :).  I strated messing around with a few things for the site,
and I'll put them up on my site soz yall can check it out,  I am
trying to gear it twords speed, but still have it look very
professional.
Dose anybody happen to have a vinyl texture (jpeg)? I can't for the
life of me find a seemless black vinyl pic anywhere!

Etrik