Domains, web sites etc.

Regarding the registration of a domain for a new Scirocco web site - I've
recently registered SCIROCCO.ORG (it's not in the whois database yet).
SCIROCCO.NET is really not appropriate - .net domains, neato though they
may sound, are not supposed to be used for stuff like this (yes, I know
that they registered team.net for the autocross list, that still doesn't
make it a good idea).

I was initially planning to use it for the mailing list more than anything
else (scirocco-L@scirocco.org), but I would be more than willing to help
with the hosting side of things (I'm not much of a designer but I've got
plenty of space around here on both UNIX and NT servers for a site).

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/