Parts comin' [mounts, gaskets]

I got on the line with Mark at Adirondack the other night, and arranged for
a nice little boxful to keep me entertained on the next free day.  He's
sending front and rear mounts, and oil pan and valve cover gaskets.

I saved the info recently posted on successfully tackling the partially
obscured bolts on the oil pan, and will be heading out for a smaller socket
set (any excuse to buy more tools is good by me).  I'm getting the updated
valve cover gasket and studs; anything to beware on the changeover?  Also, I
ordered a baffle, but it won't be coming in the same shipment.  My valve
cover's leaking really bad, and I want to go ahead and do the job with or
without it; should I just grit my teeth and wait for the baffle to spare
going in there twice, or is it as easy as it looks?
Now that I think of it, most of the paint's off the cover; any tips on
refinishing?
I seem to recall from earlier posts that the fornt and rear mounts are a
farily straightforward remove/install kind of thing; any last-minute
caveats?