Re: Seatbelts & Ignition

---Martin Rodriguez <Martin.Rodriguez@mantis.privatei.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> My rocco starts with or without the belt  buckled but i would like
> the rocco not to start if the belt is not bucled
>

>   1)  Would it be a missing relay?
>   2)  My rocco doesn't  have this system?

The rocco is not equiped with this feature from my wiring diagrams.
You would need the seatbelt attach points with the connection back to
ignition.  A retrofit is possible the Potterman probably could rattle
off part numbers for the parts.

Take the less expensive route and put a sticker on the steering wheel
and glove box "FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT".  :-)  Or install a 4 point
Scroth harness.  You will be compelled to use it considering you
outlayed cash for it. :-)

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan