Re: mystery relay

> What are you trying to do??  ( While your in there
> disconnect the battery ground so you don't start a fire)

    Good day, Potstar, thanks for the answer!  I'm digging out my dash cuz I
want to find out why:

1. my blower motor doesn't work
2. my reverse lights and fuel pump are for some reason connected
3. my MFA is no longer working
4. my interior light comes on only when the battery is too weak to light
anything up
5. my front right turn signal is all mussed up
6. etc.

    I'd really like to strip it all down and figure it all out
strand-for-strand.  What kind of tool would help me figure out which wires do
which?

    BTW, the battery is in my living room right now, so no worries of a fire.

jason
the mad bastard