Re: mystery relay

> > What are you trying to do??  ( While your in there
> > disconnect the battery ground so you don't start a fire)
>
>     Good day, Potstar, thanks for the answer!  I'm digging out my dash cuz I
> want to find out why:
>
> 1. my blower motor doesn't work

Doesen't work at all or just certian speeds?

> 2. my reverse lights and fuel pump are for some reason connected

Like_the light's stay on when the fuel pump is running??

> 3. my MFA is no longer working

Totally dust or only certian functions?

> 4. my interior light comes on only when the battery is too weak to light
> anything up

What kind of battery do you have?

> 5. my front right turn signal is all mussed up

Cracked? ,  Blinking faster? , not blinking at all?

> 6. etc.

No more please :)

>     I'd really like to strip it all down and figure it all out
> strand-for-strand.  What kind of tool would help me figure out which wires do
> which?

A multimeter.

>     BTW, the battery is in my living room right now, so no worries of a fire.

Good move!

Potterman
Michael Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS