extra fuel and rust

    Hi all!  I've been lurking for a while, just so busy this season.
Anyway I have two questions, but first some background.
    I have '81 with a 1.8l, no oxygen sensor, headers and larger in diameter
than stock  made out of some non rusty material, I don't know if it's
aluminum or stainless, I found it in the junk yard.  Air intake without the
thermostat, k&n filter, Audi 5000 throttle body, and ported to match air
intake manifold. So the whole air and exhaust flow is better.
    What I want to find out is if extra fuel will give me extra horse power
with the better air flow.  I read somewhere that the fifth injector can help
in the fuel delivery.  The Audi throttle body has a switch on it that is
turned on when the throttle is at max.  So I'm thinking of connecting that
switch to the fifth injector.  So when I floor it I get max air and some
extra fuel from the fifth injector.  Has anyone done this and is worth the
while?  Any dangers or difficulties?
    Also what's the best way to fix rust? Welding new metal, bondo? So that
it would last long?  Thanks for the help

Andy