i'm back

Most of you probably didn't even realize I left but I'm back now anyhow.
I got a bunch of new goodies for my car over the holidays, including
euro-lights and turn signals, a new steering wheel, new pedals, a german
liscense plate, and I also changed the cam chain and timing belt and damn
my car feels fast now!  My cam chain had so much slack in it that when i
would turn they exhaust cam it would take a second before the chain
would turn the intake cam, not good!  But anyway, My eurolights are
BRIGHT, I knew they would be but I never realized they would be like this.
I didn't even do all new wiring, I just unplugged the stock us lights and
plugged in the eurolights.  Real easy.
	On a side note, I will be driving up to new jersey tommorrow in to
the east brunswick area with my GF, anyone live around here?
	On another side note, I convinced my mom to trade in her Camry and
get a new Jetta.  She did on Tuesday night and I must say that I am quite
impressed with the car.  Very solid( you can hear the thunk when you close
the doors, like a BMW or Mercedes).  To me it makes the jetta 3 feel like
a tin can, compared with this new car.  I'll be putting pics of my car up
soon and I'll post some of the jetta too.  And have any of you seen those
new keys?  They are retractable, real high tech stuff.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin