Silver S16V for sale in Seattle (by me) $1500.

It's a nice car aside from the "Christmas present" someone left on the
passenger side panel between the door and the rear wheel.  It's crunched in
pretty good, but luckily the door and the 16V body kit were hardly even
scratched.  (I'll get a picture of the body damage up on my web site as soon
as I can.)

123k miles.  Pretty much a bone stock car.  Cloth seats, a/c, sunroof, but
does NOT have power windows or door locks.

http://effervescent.com/vw/pics/silver87s16v.jpg
http://effervescent.com/vw/pics/oktobugfest15.jpg

I just can't afford to fix it right now and looking at it every day is
pissing me off.

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/