Re: Grounding Cold Start valve?? (Dont do it)

> I'm not saying ground the wire to the thermo-time switch (which WOULD be
> stupid), just ground the body by way of the socket headed cap screw.   I've
> been doing it for three years now, and it WORKS.  Don't take my word for it
> though (or VW's TSB).  Keep on crankin'...

    You could do this as well, but doesnt it require taking out the thermo
time switch?  By simply grounding the green or blue wire, whichever it is,
NOT the red w/blk stripe, you gain the same results, all without having to
take out the thermo time switch.  Or am I missing somethign here?  And why
would it be stupid?

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79