passenger side motor mount

I've got an 88 16v and I'm replacing the driver and passenger side motor
mounts. The problem, as you can tell by the subject, is with the passenger side
mount...my question is how many bolts are holding the mount bracket to the
block. I have found one on the outside of the timing belt cover (I think one is
missing, let me know if there is supposed to be two back there) and I've looked
as well as I can behind the t.belt cover by loosening it up, but I can't see
anymore bolts...thing is I can't get it to budge and I want to find out if
there are more bolts before I knock it really hard? Thanks in advance for any
and all responses!

Joshua J
88 16v
90 Passat Wagon (16v)