Overseas Speedo 800 number & website.

I just talked to the guy, who seems really decent, and he gave me his 800
number which is 800-444-0292.  (He does have e-mail, but prefers you use the
800 number.)  The website is at http://www.speedometer.com.

They do NOT sell replacements parts such as the odometer drive gear.
Typical odometer repairs are $60-$65 with a one-day turnaround.  Visa/MC
accepted.

-Bradley
http://effervescent.com/vw/