Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 00:39:05 -0500
From: Bill Monahan <bmonahan@villagenet.com>
To: soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu
Subject: sale of good condition 1980 scirocco

hi, I saw your page, nice restoration of the S. I live on Long island New
York and I have had a daily driver 1980 Scirocco with some S parts. It's
for sale, I need a bigger car. It's been in 2 shows and took a 3rd place in
each. I'm asking 2200. If interested inquire at motiheal@yahoo.com. Good
luck and thanks.