Intake Removal

Hey all!

I want to take my intake out so I can slip in
the Audi 5000 Throttle body, and port the opening
to match the size of the Audi. Last night, I was
there for 5 hours trying to take the sucker off.
I only got off one allen key and the rest I stripped. I
was pretty close to having an brain hemorrhage trying to take that
thing out!!! Eventually I got fed up and put everything back to the
way it was. Is there any other way to port the opening without
removing the intake and not ruining my engine?

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)