Re: 16v Euro intake cam

At 7:13 am -0800 22/12/98, Brett P VanSprewenburg wrote:
>entity.  If it's max performance you're after, bite the 16v bullet and
>get a set of Schricks.  Anyone tried the new Autotech 16v cams yet?  I've
>read that they outperform the 'benchmark' Schrick 260's. (Interesting,
>as I"ll be running the Schricks in '99).
>
>==Brett

I'd be very curious to see how these things work too.  And I'm VERY
interested in their claims - the set is asymmetric - as far as I remember
the durations are something like 256 for the intake and 264 for the
exhaust?  How do they get that much more power than the Schricks, which
have comparable specs in that department?  Check out autotech's
website..they list their lift numbers as well... unfortunately I don't have
lift specs on the Schrick cams although if I remember to i'll ask at Denon
next time I'm there.  I wish Autotech would publish the dyno chart that
substantiates these claims... :P