E-code lights & aiming them

Well, I got the lights in and all I can say is WOW, what a difference,
aiming them is a breeze because the pattern the lights throw out is so
distinct, I pretty much shone them on a wall 10ft away and could literally
draw a line outlining the pattern.
I was quite surprised at the difference these lights made, I even left an
old sealed beam in one side to view the difference and it was quite
something.
Thanks to everyone, this list is the best! And I don't even have a Scirocco
(sorry!)

thanks again
Ian

87 Cabriolet (was the wife's car, but since the auto tranny was switched to
a 5 speed close ratio I seem to be driving it more)
96 Jetta