From: "Victor Farren" <vfarren@smtp.cdie.org>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: stock dual downpipe vs. TT dual downpipe
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:19:21 -0500

I have an opportunity to get a dual exhaust manifold and a dual downpipe
from a 1981 scirocco.  I know that TT claims that their downpipe is
better than the stock one, but does anyone have any practical experience
w/ the TT downpipe vs. the stock dual downpipe?  For around $100, the TT
one sounds reasonable, and I can get it w/ the O2 hole....don't know if
the '81 sciroccos had 02 sensors.

BTW I have an 84 8v w/ the crappy 4-1 exhaust manifold.

Thanks

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS