Re: List Questions [Mainly to Listowner]

The rules of this list may be different, but in my experience....

With most lists, no attachments are allowed.  It is preferable that you post
the files on a web server and send the list a set of links to the files.

Speaking personally, I get too much crap as it is to receive a bunch of files I
may have no interest in.

Thanks
Mark