Re: Headlight aiming

Are you puting euro lights on a mk1 or 2?  If it is for a Mk2, then you
will definatly have to aim them, but it only takes about 2 minutes, with
your car facing a wall.  If its a mk1, then i think they should be pretty
close.  I don't know mk1s but i'd think you wouldn't have to replace the
headlight frame with the euro lights.  If its cold, try finding an
underground parking garage or something, thats what i do (but i'm lucky
enough to have one accross the streat :)

HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571