diesel exhaust manifold--again! Sorry...

.being a PITA, but questions keep popping in my head.  I know that a lot of these manifolds get cracked.  I would like to know if there are any particular 'trouble spots' for these manifolds.  Reason is that I have located one for $50 and want to check it out to make sure it is good.

I am considering buying it, or buying a TT one.  Not sure how why these manifolds crack and am not sure if I would be throwing money away by buying the used one, having it crack, then having to buy a new one from TT.    Anyone got any experience w/ these?  Shawn, you got one, right?  Any particular spots to check for cracks.  Is $50 a good price???

Thanks, and thats all folks!

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS