Re: Young Scirocco drivers

To all young rocco drivers

Nothing's wrong with young people driving roccos
but in my town i think they don't know the "value"  of a rocco
for them (the kids on my town)  i think they see the rocco as a cheap
sport car, and most of them does not take care of the roccos
so then again most roccos here are crashed .
there are other things involved on the kids on the road
here you can buy alcohol at 18 and other stuf that can make this
post a very long story

I apologize if i offended anyone with my posting
Seasons greetings

    I can partially agree with this statement. Younger people don't
respect all the cars that they have, not just VW's, because most of the
time they didn't even buy it themselves.
    I just don't want everyone to develope a stereotype in their heads
now against young people, so let me tell you about my relationship with
my 'baby'. I worked hard and bought it myself. It was comlpetely stock
and as much as I didn't want to ruin that, I wanted to personalize my
rocco. It started with a few bolt ons and developed into a
turbocharger. I treat my car better then my girlfriend. I will never
let anyone smoke in it, sit on it, or disrespect it in anyway. I will
not drive fast on any unknown roads due to fear of hitting unsuspected
potholes. And my rocco gets the best of everything. Never crashed it
either. I am 23 years old and have had my rocco for over 2 years now.
Oh yeah, have never let any slimmy mechanic touch her yet. I do
everything myself.

    MTCK
    87' Scirocco 16v turbo