Re: Young Scirocco drivers

To all young rocco drivers

Nothing's wrong with young people driving roccos
but in my town i think they don't know the "value"  of a rocco
for them (the kids on my town)  i think they see the rocco as a cheap
sport car, and most of them does not take care of the roccos
so then again most roccos here are crashed .
there are other things involved on the kids on the road
here you can buy alcohol at 18 and other stuf that can make this
post a very long story

I apologize if i offended anyone with my posting
Seasons greetings

> From:          PreCORRADO@aol.com
> Date:          Mon, 21 Dec 1998 00:49:53 EST
> To:            TBerk16@aol.com, redrocco@www.gcj.net, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject:       Young Scirocco drivers

> What is wrong with us youngons driving roccos????
>
> I love my car to death, anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my lilly white
> buttox...(to all those new "performance" car owners) ( daddy's purchase)
>
> Any ways l love my car and take better care of it than anything else that l
> own...
>
> It is my love, my life, and my comfidant... or something... ONLY 19 but l know
> the value of a buck, that's why l own a rocc....
>
> I LOVE YOU GUYS......
>
> Marco,  88' 16V   awaiting her port and polished head :)

Martin Rodriguez
85 Tornado Red Wolfburg Ed.
Juarez, Mexico