Test Drive 5

I bought Test Drive 5 at Costco the other day.....I also got Test Drive
Offroad...for free!  I also need to get a 3D video plug-in.....I can't wait,
cuz the intro movie looks cool, even tho it's an intro!!  I hear it's a great
game.....can anyone give me the password ( cheater code?) to use the GTI???  I
would love to see the car in the game....Thanks in advance...

Darin
78 Scirocco Turbo
95 Jetta GLS