Re: Clutch..

Anthony Pelletier wrote:

Hi Jason.

> I have a question for you.  Did you put the motronic injection in
> your roc?  I have some q's how you did it

     I didn't install it myself, however I have the robert bentley bosch fuel
injection manual, along with several other text books on injection/engine
management. I have studied these systems fairly thoroughly. I'm not the best at
remembering which exact features each system had (been a little while) but from
a theory standpoint understand them pretty well. I've worked on cis/cis-e (aka
K-jetronic) some. I had someone else ask me about this conversion, I'm going to
try to get some pictures on my page soon and I anyone needs a few photo copies
of wiring diarams or anything or anything I'd be happy to help. Let me know if
you have any other questions. :-)

87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 motronic.
Jason