Re: Clutch..

Well, once you have the transmission out, it's just a matter of being delicate,
really. I think it all depends whether you feel up to taking the transmission
out. Doing a clutch on a VW isn't really that big a deal, but I remember the
first time I did one, I was a little scared : )
I personally like to have another person around to help me lift the
transmission down, but it is possible for one person to do it.
Good luck!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v