Clutch..

     I will be installing a new clutch in my 87 16v in about a month.
I'm wondering how difficult of a task this is? I've done struts, head
gaskets, water pumps, fuel injection work, fuel pumps, brakes, etc...
All with little difficulty, I have a decent collection of tools, a floor
jack, and jack stands. I'm wondering how long this should take and how
big of a pain it is, I will of course have the bentley manual handy..
Thanks...

87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 motronic.
Jason