Re: [Scirocco meet][Sacramento Jan 1?]

Well I could drive the 81 8v auto-x Scirocco but...
You see the race car has no real heater, it is a race car you know.
The springs are H&R's. This thing is stiff. I would love to drive it on our
2000 mile trip but my wife will fly out the roof on some of the bumps.
It does not have a sun roof so the body work would be too much to fix
after Kathy was ejected.

The 16v Scirocco would be better to drive but it needs a clutch. My wife
asked me
this morning if I could get it fixed in time for the trip. With only 3 days
till
X-mass (days that I could do the job) I don't think I will make it.

The Passat wgn 2.0 16v is the next car on the list. This car just got
smashed on the freeway.
My wife was driving and some truck dropped a file cabinet and a sofa.
She went for the file cabinet.

So now I am down to the the last car in the line up. The non VW.
It looks like this will be the car for the trip.

We will be in S.F. on the 26th. We head up the coast and then back to So
Cal
on the 3rd. So let me know or give me a phone number so we can check in.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 Passat 2.0 16v Wgn
Sad to say we gota take the last car on the list! (Kathy's)

Message text written by "Alex Ting"
what?!?!?

No rocco?
that's it, you're not allowed to join the fun :-P

Seriously though,
we're trying to figure out the day and location.
What days will you be here?

Alex Ting<