Re: Re-Installing Side Molding

>Paul Maione wrote:
>> So I figure; Screw it. I'll put it back on. But that's
>> where the problem arises. What do I use to put it back
>> on? I tried using double back tape, it fell off in two
>> seconds. I think I need some heavy duty shit. Anyone
>> have an ideas?

You'll need a double-sided tape, and I think 3M makes the "good" stuff.
Couldn't tell ya where to get it other than a body-shop supply place?  It
does work, it's been used on my old car.  Oh yeah, how did you pull the
trim off?  Unless you were very careful not to bend it, you've probably put
kinks in the metal strip that runs down its length.  If that strip is bent
or kinked, the trim will never sit flush with your doorskin, no matter what
tape you use.  You might as well toss it out...

hth!