Re: Re-Installing Side Molding

There's a product you'll find in the auto accessories section of
most dept./auto store that's usually called Auto Trim Adhesive.  I
don't know any brand names, but it usu. consists of two little
vials you break to activate the adhesive.  Now, I've had great
luck with this stuff for re-sticking a corner here, a small
section there--but for an entire strip, you'd need multiple
packages of this stuff.  If no one has any better ideas, I'd give
it a try.  (I'm not sure, but it seems to me it won't apply in
cold temp.)

Good Luck!
Jennifer