Got my rocco back

and I'm a happy camper!!! Slight problem has come up. Now I can tell the
rocco needs a new throttle cable. My brother's friend did manage to get the
voltmeter light working! Will it ever end? Will I go broke replacing stuff?
Will I do it because the car is so damn much fun? Yes. Also, my rocco
totally trashed my brother's friend's civic. Hee Hee Hee.

zach
86 8v(back home!!!)
84 8v
85 GTI(new shfter and bushings tomorrow!!)