Re: Wolfsburg & Karmann

Hey Mike, from Simon Fraser are ya?  I know some loosers that go there ;)
I'm @ UofC..  Anyway, I'm pretty sure the Wolfsburg edition came with all
the little factory options, like leather, heated seats, air, p/w, p/L...
THe Karmann badge on your car is just where the car was built.  All
sciroccos were built in the Karmann factory in Germany.  Its named after a
man, not a place i think.

	HTH.

Owen
87 16v