From: Gregory Davis <scirocco@iglou.com>
To: "'scirocco-l@scirocco.org'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Wheel Offset
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:43:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi all!

What is the recommended offset for 14x6 wheels? ET38 rings a bell, but I
need to be 100% sure.  I'm at work and have a chance to possibly get a
great deal on a couple sets of TSW wheels, but I can't remember the
offset :( .  My 15x7 is ET35.

Also, is there an easy way to make sure the wheels are not out of round?
The guy told me they are discontinued models, but I feel there MUST be
something wrong with them.  I couldn't get this lucky, could I?

Thanks!

Greg :)  (stressing... doesn't want to miss a good deal!)
1985 Scirocco