Re: Air Box Modifications

I believe that the consensus was that the warmer air in the engine compartment
is an issue, and that therefore drilling the airbox may or may not net a hp
gain. It sounds cool, though. Large cold-air induction system modification of
the airbox will definitely net you a gain, however. It won't be enormous, but
it will be something.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '86 Scirocco 8v (buy me!)