RE: Way cool horns

	Hee.  I decided my 'Rocco needed a new horn also, as I'm the
weirdo that wanted people to mistake my Scirocco for a Semi.  I bought a
set of the dual-trumpet (metal) horns from JC. Whitney.  $37 and 1 hour
of installation later, I've now got a very nic Airhorn installed.  It
really wakes people up. :)  By the way, if you're wondering where I
managed to find space to install two 16Inch horns trumpets under the
hood, I actually mounted them transverse (just like the engine!) in
front of and slightly below the radiator, behind the grille. :)

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v