Disconnects for lights

What size disconnect do I need to fit in the harness that attaches to my
lights?
 (BTW this is for a Cabriolet-I'm thinking that even though the lights are
different the connections may be similar, and hope no one is offended by
this non rocco post)
I've been to Home Depot, Pep Boys, and Radio Shack and can't find the right
size!

I just found an MCM Electronics catalog at work and saw the Bosch relay I
paid $6 for going for $1.89

TIA
ian
ICQ# 1941132