Re: Questions

Rich,

	Go over it with a dry wipe marker.....that'll remove it.

	Ewen.

	From: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
	To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
	Subject: Questions

	hey everyone, Over the weekend some bastard decided that it would be
cool
	to take a magic marker to my car and write all over the rear hatch
glass.
	So I know have big black scribble all over the glass and I can't get it
	out very easily.  Any suggestions on how to get it out?

	My next questions is, I just got a "16v" steering wheel from New
	Dimensions and I imagine that the center cover is suppose to come off to
	install it but it doesn't want to budge and i want to make sure I'm
	correct i assuming that this is suppose to come off.  Anyone have this
	steering wheel?  Any tips?

	TIA,

	Rich Deede
	University Of Delaware (Communications)
	1987 Scirocco 16v

	"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
	the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin