Re: sub box?

I have 2 12" speakers and one ten in the back of my 87 16v. I have a
500w amp (bridged) powering them, and I would suggest the same, or
perhaps a couple of 250w amps. Oh, and the guy who was asking about the
box, send me a message and I'll tell ya from my experience (8 boxes)
what would be best. Call up your local car stereo store, and ask them
the dimensions for box, port, setting depth etc first