RE: sub box?

	Funny, how I sent out this message about going deaf from too
much bass, and then just acquired last night a box with two 15" drivers
in it.  Silly me.  Anyway, my question is, for anyone who's big into
stereo in Sciroccos, how much AMP power will I need to drive these two
15 inch speakers?  Looks like it's time to remove that rear seat...

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v

P.S.: For those of you following along before, with my questions about
alternators and power issues, the 1984 Sciroccos with Air-conditioning
actually came with a *75* Amp Alternator.  Weird, huh?