Re: Piss on him!!!!!!!

dude I totaly agree. man I get that shit all the time. I'm alone VW
fanatic here. Everyone dumps on my poor car, until I force them to drive
it, even with all of it's miles bone stock everything, they go wow this
thing is fun to drive. Then I say no shit and put on my little leather
mask and cut off their head and asorted limbs with my chainsaw, oh wait
thats a...oh never mind.

ps- any Sciroccos in my area (Placerville, CA)

>Just got back from a party, where some individual, a foreigner to my
eyes,
>referred to my Scirocco as a "piece of shit". Lemme tell you, it kinda
>sparked a few of my buddies and immediately they were to the
>rescue......thanks guys........man he was messed up.  Says he's driven
one.
> I don't like this guy, I don't even know whoe the fuck he is.  It's
>unfortunate he caught me at a time when my car isn't even running
properly.
> I just might have to woop his ass in his Probe GT (ya think that I can
do
>it once the beast is running)...
>Fuck him and all the Scirocco bashers.  Fine, he wants to say that a
>Scirocco is not his style of car, I am okay with that.  I don't like
some
>cars, but if some one is attached to his then he's a well-defined
>individual.  Yes, I have driven other cars, not enough to warrant me to
say
>that a Scirocco is the best hands down, but shit it's been the best car
>drive so far.  Maybe when I get enough cash together to buy that
Porsche, I