some lame questions

hey whats up
I was wondering where you can get interior parts (door panels carpet
kits that sorta stuff) Also, I realise this may sound gay but I sorta
new, so be nice damn it. A cat back exhaust means from the catalytic
converter back or before the converter back? DO the performance chips
work in older cars ('82 rocco) or is that just for newer VW's? Has
anyone ever put their stereo amps in the spare tire area?
I love this list and have learned tons, now i'm just waiting for payday
(once a month...arghhhhh!) to upgrade my lights with relays and new
lights.
thanks,
c-ya,
dave