scirocco video

I posted a couple days ago two videos of my scirocco but for some reason found
that you could only see the avi if you had the same video card. so possibly
sunday night the videos will be back up for viewing. the videos are of My 77
scirocco over taking a M5 coming off the corner and on to the Straight. the
other video is the car doing a burnoff just showing off .

http://emsport.hypermart.net