Re: Sad sight/Vanagon 16V

In a message dated 12/11/98 12:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
josiah@gsinet.net writes:

<< I REALLY doubt it, what with the Vanagon having a flat-4 and all, and the
trans being completely different,
 etc...
 And I eat Ramen Noodles... a lot. When I'm feeling like being extravagant, I
eat spaghetti : )
     -Josiah >>
Supposedly you can fit upright engines into the diesel vanagons.... I have put
a lot of thought into this mod for my xtra 16V sitting in my garage..
heheheheh<evil laugh>  I've even seen pics of vr6's in Vanagons. As far as the
tranny, there's an adaptor you can get to make the flywheel  work... or
something... but it is out there.  Don't ask me where!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87