Cam ID, please..

I'm hoping somebody can help me out here... A local shop has a set of 16v
cams that they say may or may not be european in origin.  I copied down all
the information stamped into them, so if anyone could tell me whether the
intake (specifically) is european or north american I'd be MUCH obliged!

On the exhaust cam:
	"WWO", with "8d" underneath it; these are near the cam gear
	"027" near the middle
	"3c" near the other end
On the intake cam:
	"WWO", with "5d" underneath it; near the cam gear
	"027" near the middle
	"5d" towards the other end.

TIA!!!!