COMPLAINT !! was :Re: Drilling Bumper shocks

Hello list,
I am really angry now
and not gonna accept any of the posted hints anymore !!

reason :

I drilled and pushed and kicked the whole day,
there are full of holes now
but I canīt get my Euro-bumpers in a single millimeter !!

>>Hi, i drilled two holes into the bumper shocks today and  pushed
>the bumper in .  Do i have to beat on the bumpers harder?  Where
>exactly do you drill the hole?
>Drill more holes!
>my bumpers did the same thing, so get to drillin and kickin!

hopelessly frustrated
Dirk