FS: 1986 Scirocco 8v in NH

Anybody want my arctic blue metallic 8v? Excellent mechanical condition,
no rust except minor surface rust, few dents. Tons of new stuff (clutch,
rear shocks, brakes all around, cat-back exhaust, more piddly things),
14" bottlecap rims, Neuspeed lower strut brace. What's wrong with it?
1. AC doesn't work
2. secondary throttle butterfly return spring is sticky (not a big deal)

3. noisy water pump (still works fine and doesn't leak)

I can't think of anything else wrong with it. No radio, no rear hatch
cover, blue cloth seats, power mirrors (they actually work!), currently
on the road and inspectable.
Car is located in Weare, New Hampshire.
Make me an offer, I want to get it out of my driveway. I'm selling it
because I have too many cars! Reply to me privately. Pics of it, and
more details, can be seen at:
http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/current/myscirocco.html
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (the toy)