Re: Questions from a new guy

>2) My windshield wipers are slowwww.. On the fastest setting they
move about
as fast as normal wipers on a medium setting.. They do however
wipe OK so
there's no problem with the actual blades and the pressure against
the
windshield is fine..

My wipers are slow, too.  One thing of note--someone had
previously installed those multi-blade euro-style wiper
blades--they work fabulously, but they were too heavy and
eventually burnt up the motor (which I replaced with one I find on
a rabbit, works fine) but I trashed the "euro-blades" and went for
the regular cheapies.

Jennifer