Re: Questions from a new guy

Ahhh!!! Another Jason! (laugh)
Your wiper mechanism might be freezing up, or your wiper motor might be bad.
Taking the whole thing out is pretty easy. Take off the two 10mm nuts that hold
the wiper arms on, and hope that the studs don't break. If they do, you have to
get a new wiper mechanism, or mess around a lot with putting stuff together...
then take off the two 24(?)mm nuts underneath that hold the wiper mechanism into
the car... then there's one 10mm bolt down in the drip tray, then unhook the
plug at the wiper motor, and then you can get the whole thing out, after working
it around a bit...
Take off the 10mm bolt that holds the motor shaft to the mechanism, and then you
can see if the mechanism is frozen..
    GL!
    -Josiah