vacuum line questions

  I was thinking of eliminating some of the vacuum lines in my 79.  I had
a bunch cuz of my A/C, but I have since taken the A/C out and associated
vacuum lines.  I want to get rid of any unecessary lines cuz my idle seems
to never want to stay in the same place.  I spent all day replacing the
larger vacuum hoses and checking for air leaks so I know I dont have a
problem with that.  I just seem to have so many damned vacuum lines, and I
wonder if any of them are doing any good.  Here is what I have so far,
BTW, these are the small tiny vacuum lines, not any of the large ones:

 From EGR valve to EGR Temp Valve
 From EGR Temp Valve to EGR Vacuum Amplifier
 From Ign Distributor (back side) to Main vacuum Manifold
 From Ign Distributor (front side) to Intake Manifold (back side)
 From Ign Distributor (front side) to Cut-off Valve (connected to air box)
 From Deceleration Valve to Main vacuum Manifold
 From EGR Vacuum Amplifier to Intake Manifold (front side)
 From EGR Vacuum Amplifier to Intake Manifold (back side)
 From EGR Vacumm Amplifier to Vacuum tank

 What if any of these lines can I omit?  I think I am going to do away
with the Deceleration valve and its associated vacuum lines.  Any reason I
should keep it hooked up?  As far as I have seen, the only line that seems
necessary is the line from the front side of the Ign Distributor to the
backside of the Intake Manifold.  OR, can I completely omit the EGR crap,
including the Vacuum amplifier?  Please help!

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79